Friday, August 6, 2010

Okay- for real this time

So I started this blog last Fall and while I had every intention of spending lots of time with it and updating often with all the beautiful ideas I stumble upon on a daily basis, along with other small antidotes from this wonderful things we call life- something even more real set  in; reality. Guess what I am human and don't always have the time to spend with it- but I love to write and share and gather my ideas and thoughts so by gosh I am going to make a point! I am going to do it even if no one reads it but me :). So day one of this new "experiment" if you will.I doubt I will make blog history or have my story made into a movie but o-well maybe someone somewhere will get an idea, or at least a laugh at my expense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment