Tuesday, November 10, 2009

lovely vintge inspirations

I am completely inspired by Grace Kelly, I love the feeling of the 30's, 40's,  and 50's but with modern twists. I can see it now, a beautiful spring day, muted soft colors, church ceremony followed by an outdoor tented family style recpetion- I envision something out of the Great Gatsby. Now all thats left is to find all the componets needed to make this a reality...let the fun begin!

I love this project that 100 Layer Cake did for Project Wedding, always love what I find on 100 Layer Cake. The vintage stamps and calligraphy start the theme off beautifully.






BEAutiful! I am in love with the calligraphy. I was interested to see how difficult it would be to find vintage stamps, in five minutes on Ebay I found a huge selection of great unused stamps...time to start collecting.



This amazing DIY vintage table number project from Project Wedding it beautiful and so budget friendly.



I found this invite on Modern Girl Invitations and I love the simplicity and elegance of it, with lots of colors to choose from. Not bad on the budget either, $220 for 100.

 And for my absolute favorite find of the day, something I MUST have...




Vintage hankies for the save the dates from Lucky Luxe...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment